“If you want a year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want ten years of prosperity, plant trees. If you want a hundred years of prosperity, take care of people.”
A Chinese Proverb
During the appraisal, it is possible to find the maximum commonality in the goals of the employee and the organization, and to establish a journey to increase this commonality if necessary.
70% of an employee’s commitment depends on the manager and only 30% on the work environment.
The appraisal helps to move forward most effectively in the long term
Clear goals and a path to them are the key to success. When it comes to appraisal, the process is as important as the content. Do not forget the follow-up activities.
Organizations organize satisfaction surveys and appraisal, which are often difficult and tedious.
The appraisal plays an important role in the success of the organization and in increasing the commitment of the employees. It helps the employee to understand his/her role in the organization.
Unfortunately, as a result of the appraisal, it may become clear that the employee’s continuation in the organization is not beneficial to anyone. Then it is possible to find the best way for all parties to organize the employee’s resignation.
Training is helpful if:
- appraisal is a tedious task
- staff turnover is high
- goals remain unfulfilled
- employees are dissatisfied
- appraisal do not produce the expected result
- there are no appraisal at all
The goal of the training is to make sense of the role of appraisal in the organization and to provide the necessary tools for effectively organizing appraisal and implementing the results for the benefit of the organization.
- the role of appraisal
- the effectiveness of the appraisal
- how to get useful information
- preparing for the conversation
- the structure of the conversation
- opportunity for talent discovery
- the most common herds
- actions after the conversation
- knows the purpose, role and impact of the development conversation
- can prepare a development conversation with the support of educational material
- can plan the follow-up activities of the development conversation with the support of learning materials
- knows the most common stumbling blocks when conducting development conversations
The target group of the training is managers and human resources workers of different levels of organizations.
The training lasts 8 academic hours as contact training or virtual training in the Zoom environment.
Study group size 16 participants.
Feedback for training
How satisfied were you with the training?
How satisfied were you with the trainer?
Satisfaction with the organization of the training